Whatever the occasion, with our fully stocked bar (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), Taste for Colour is the perfect venue.
- Birthday celebration
- Hen’s party
- Team bonding
Designed for all skill levels, no experience necessary
As featured on The Hits ‘Try it Out Tuesday’!
- When? Pick a date and time for the event – check our calendar for availability
- How Long? 2-hours
- How Many? 24 max in studio (minimum fee applies)
- Offsite? Contact us about any offsite events *Travel fee applies*
What Do You Get?
- 2-hours of step-by-step instruction by one of our experienced and enthusiastic artists
- All materials are provided – easel, canvas, acrylic paint, paint brushes, apron
- One complimentary beverage – alcoholic or non-alcoholic – more can be purchased at our bar
- Photos taken throughout the event and posted on our social media pages
- A one-of-a-kind painting to take home with you
- A newfound skill that you will want to explore again and again!
What Do You Paint?
- You can select one of over 30 paintings that have featured in our daily classes
- We can re-imagine your corporate logo
- You can request a specific theme (thanks to Hen’s night requests we no longer blush!)
What Does It Cost?
The price for a private event includes a complimentary beverage (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) per person.
NOTE: If you have someone in your group who wants to attend but does not want to paint, they need to be included in the final numbers and payment will still be required for their seat.
- $50 for the first 12 people – $500 (minimum fee) for up to 10 people or less
- $45 for each additional person
- A $250 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your date & time. Remaining balance is due BEFORE the party date
What Can You Eat?
- We can arrange nibbles for you if you provide a separate nibbles budget
- You are welcome to self-cater. This will require you to bring your own food, plates, utensils, napkins etc
- If you self-cater you will need to take all rubbish items with you as we have limited rubbish storage
Things To Know:
- Your event will only be added to our calendar once we have received your deposit
- We do not issue refunds under any circumstances
- We require at least 2-weeks’ notice if your event has to be rescheduled
- If someone in your group cannot make the event we require an e-mail notifying us of this at least 48-hours prior to the event date. A credit voucher will then be issued to be used towards a public painting session. A credit voucher is valid for 30-days from date of issue
- If someone in your group cannot make the event and we do not receive the required notice, payment for their seat will be forfeited and a credit voucher will not be given
- Gift vouchers or discounted offers cannot be used for a private event
- The beverage of lowest value consumed by each attendee will be included in their event price. Any additional beverages will be charged at full price
- No outside beverages are allowed in the studio – water is supplied free of charge
- We ask that your group arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled event time. This will allow people to select a drink and settle in. If your group is late then your event will still end at the scheduled time. It is important that we start painting at the scheduled event time as the paintings take about 2-hours to complete and we may have another event after yours
Once you have read ALL of this information and are ready to book your event, please e-mail us at email@example.com
We will then call you to discuss your event further (date, time, numbers)
An invoice will then be sent to you for the deposit